Wilfrid Laurier University,
Join the Power of Many campaign Rapid Response Network Meeting THIS Monday in Waterloo.
The Ford government is low in the polls. A full 75% of Ontarians do not support Ford’s attacks on our families and communities. Our movement is growing!
Come out on Monday, May 27 at 6pm to keep building the resistance!
- Locking down our plans for June 7th day of action to resist ford cuts
- Reporting how turnout is going and what groups we can outreach to that we haven’t already
- You’ll get materials to outreach to groups
- Lay out an agenda for June 7th
- Schedule a phone bank
- Overviewing different training opportunities for this summer on canvassing, phone banking, actions in local PC MPP ridings
We look forward to seeing you and building the resistance!
* Light snacks provided, children welcome
Ontario Federation of Labour