On behalf of Dana Lavoie:
The Women Faculty Colleagues at Laurier invite you to an upcoming panel discussion:
Why equity, diversity, and inclusion are still important on University Campuses? Old issues and new challenges.
Please join us for a discussion where our panelists will try to answer the following:
- Why do we need to be aware of diversity, equity, and inclusion in this day and age?
- Why do we need to consider multiple marginalized identities in academia and beyond?
Moderated by Dawn McDermott, Senior Advisor: Dispute Resolution and Support
- Ciann Wilson, Faculty of Science
- Ivona Hideg, Faculty of Business and Economics
- Michael Woodford, Faculty of Social Work
- Garrison McCleary, Indigenous Field of Study, Social Work
Light refreshments will be provided.
Date: April 10th from noon until 2:00pm
Location: Senate and Board Chambers (Waterloo) with video link to CB100 (Brantford)
Registration is now open
Laurier is committed to providing accessible program. If you require an accommodation because of a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by April 5th.
Equity and Accessibility Officer
Human Resources Department
Wilfrid Laurier University
P: 519.884.0710 x4469
A: MacHose Residence, 75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, N2L 3C5