According to the Ontario Labour Relations Board for ratification votes, all votes must be by secret ballot. Voting closes at 3:30 p.m. on Friday, March 16 in Waterloo and 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, March 15 in Brantford. Please see the Summary for ratification.
Voting in person at Laurier Brantford
Wednesday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. RCW 319 – R. Kristofferson’s Office
Wednesday 2:30 p.m. – 4 p.m. RCE 315 – G. Warrick’s Office
Thursday 4 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. RCE 315 – G. Warrick’s Office
Voting in person at Waterloo in the WLUFA Office R114 (202 Regina St.)
Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
If you are unable to vote at the times and locations listed below this is the procedure you must follow. There will be no electronic or proxy voting.
1. Ask the WLUFA office to sent you a ballot via e-mail.
2. Print the ballot and check one of the boxes
3. Put this ballot into a BLANK envelope and SEAL it.
4. Place the above envelope (which is blank and sealed) in second envelope addressed to WLUFA – 75 University Ave. W. Waterloo, ON N2L 3C5. You MUST place your name in the return address area of the OUTER envelope.
5. Send this to the WLUFA office. It must be received by Friday, March 16 at 3:30 p.m. Ballots received after 3:30 on March 16 will not be counted.