In April, a motion that suggested changes to the WLUFA Constitution was tabled at the WLUFA AGM.
The Executive Committee has carefully reviewed this motion and agrees that the best way to move forward with Constitutional changes would be through a Constitutional Review Committee.
In order to ensure a balanced view of our Association Constitution, the Executive has recommended that a committee of 7 members be put in place and that the 7 members shall be:
• The WLUFA President
• At least one, but no more than two, members from each of:
• Music/ Education/ Social Work/ Library
• At least two members shall be regular faculty
• At least two members shall be contract faculty
• In addition, S. McKee-Protopapas will serve as a non-voting support person to the committee
The committee will begin meeting in September, 2015 in order to make its recommendations to the Executive Committee by December 1st, 2015. Volunteers should be willing to attend meetings at least twice-monthly in order to complete this work.
If you are interested in serving on this committee please contact L. Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org by August 10th.
Thank you for your consideration,